Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Post 113. Community gardens in May.

One of my walking routes during the spring and summer months passes by a community garden.  This is one of my favorite places to take pictures since lots of people plant flowers along with their vegetables. 

I've heard it's a neat photographic study to take a photo from as same spot the seasons changes, and I thought in addition to photographing lots of flowers and bugs, it might be fun to track changes in the community garden as the summer passes.

So first is my 'artsy' shot of one of the watering hoses.





And here is the community garden on May 14th.  My goal is to have photos from this same spot from now until mid-September. 


I am looking forward to the coming plants and flowers.

See on,
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment